Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25 - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Since we didn't get to have the sausage and egg breakfast casserole yesterday, I incorporated sausage into our breakfast this morning.   Fried egg & sausage sandwiches.



I make the sausage by mixing seasonings, spices and an egg with ground turkey, then form patties and saute in butter.

Lunch was supposed to be ants on a log, but I forgot to buy raisins.  I still wanted to incorporate peanut butter into the meal, so I decided to do Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi Rolls.  My daughter had applesauce and cheese with hers, and my son opted for cheese and a pickle.


The kids thought the "sushi" was really clever and asked that I make it again.  They are very simple: cut the crust off of bread, roll bread flat with rolling pin, spread peanut butter and jelly, roll up, and slice.

For dinner, we had sloppy joes.  I used the same Ezekiel's sesame buns again, since we had three left.  I made corn and sweet potatoes to go with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment