Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26 - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Breakfast was one of my personal all-time favorites: french toast.



For lunch, I made grilled cheese sandwiches. I used cheddar cheese,but also spread cream cheese on each slice of bread before cooking.  I served them with homemade crackers and hummus.



 I was pleasently surprised that all three of my children not only liked the crackers, but also liked the hummus.  I just called it "cracker dip" and they ate that right up (pun intended).  You know how kids love to dip things.

For dinner I made sweet, garlic crescent rolls, which the children enjoyed dipping in marinara sauce.


I served the rolls with this beyond amazing bacon, avocado and egg salad smothered in homemade ranch dressing.


So.  Good.

Also an easy way to get my children to eat avocado and hard-boiled egg.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment